* Signature Loans: A personal signature loan is a non-collateralized loan (unsecured). Personal signature loans may be granted for any purpose, subject to the member's ability to quality for loan based on current credit information, not to exceed $5,000.00.
* Visa Credit Card: The Rock Island Visa Card program offers a very competitive fixed rate, as well as no annual fee and a 25-day grace period.
* Pledge Loans: Share Secured loan is a loan pledged against share savings or a term share certificate on deposit at the credit union. The current interest rate using regular shares is 3.25% above the share rate. The current interest rate using a share certificate is 2.0% above the certificate rate with amount loaned at 90% of the balance of the certificate. Your account will be frozen (but still receives interest), and as you pay your loan the money is applied to principle and is released back into your available balance. Loan term is up to the maturity date on the share certificate.
* New Vehicle: A new vehicle is one never titled or with less than 6,000 verified miles on the odometer. 90% financing is available up to 72 months; 100% financing is available up to 60 months.
* Used Vehicle: A used vehicle is previously titled or a program car with more than 6,000 verified miles on the odometer. Rates and terms depend on the year of the vehicle. 90% financing is available for vehicles up to 4 year's old for a term of 60 months.
* Recreational: This is a loan using an RV or watercraft (boat, jet ski, etc.) as collateral for purchase of RV or watercraft. New units financed up to 90% of value with approved credit for up to 48 months. Used units are financed at 80% of value for up to 36 months.
* First Mortgage: First Mortgage program offers up to 30-year term loans at 95% financing to purchase a single family primary residence.
We also offers loans for second mortgages and home equity line of credit.
* Vehicle Warranty: Most major repairs occur after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Members are keeping their cars longer and repair costs keep rising. The vehicle warranty program offered by the Credit Union contains a variety of extended coverage options with a low deductible and transferable if you sell the vehicle.
* GAP Protection Plus Headstart Insurance: If your vehicle is declared a total loss due to an accident or theft, your insurance will only cover the actual cash value or market value. This amount could be much less than the amount owed on your loans. The result is a financial gap and you must pay the difference. Gap insurance covers the gap between the insurance settlement check and the balance of the loan plus you will be entitled to $1,000 benefit for the purchase of a replacement vehicle.
MEMBERS® Auto & Homeowners Insurance Program
You trust El Reno RIL Credit Union to provide you and your family with quality products and services to meet your financial needs. We’ve joined with a dedicated team of insurance professionals to bring you the MEMBERS® Auto & Homeowners Insurance Program.
- The MEMBERS Auto & Homeowners Insurance Program is the property and casualty coverage solution preferred by credit unions and their members.
- Access convenient e-service, pay your bill or make changes to your policy, even report a claim.
- Receive fast, easy access to claims service 24 hours a day.
- Obtain a free, no-obligation quote.
Click here to start saving!
The MEMBERS Auto & Homeowners Insurance Program is made available by CUNA Mutual Insurance Agency, Inc. and underwritten by leading insurance companies. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify. Discounts are not available in all states and discounts vary by state. A consumer report from a consumer reporting agency and/or motor vehicle report will be obtained on all drivers listed on your policy where state regulations allow. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured or guaranteed by your credit union.
* Regular Share Account: Our regular share (savings) account is the basic savings account you open to begin your membership in the credit union. The minimum balance required is $5.00. This $5.00 must remain in your account at all times in order to continue your membership. In order to earn interest, you must have a minimum savings balance of $25.00. Regulation D (Reg D), a regulation imposed by the Federal Reserve Board on all financial institutions, sets limits on the number of monthly transfers and withdrawals that can occur for a Savings account. Members with Savings are limited by this federal regulation to making six (6) automatic withdrawals or transfers per account, per calendar month from any of these accounts. Any withdrawals after the 6, will be assessed a $5.00 excess withdrawal fee.
* Share Draft Account: The share draft (checking) account requires no minimum balance, charges no service fee or per check fee. Images (front/back) can be provided with your monthly statement, depending on the type of account you choose:
* Budget account: we provide first 150 checks, interest is not earned on this account and no check images with monthly statement.
* Traditional account: minimum balance of $500.00 to earn interest, check images with monthly statement if desired.
* Senior Citizens (55 years old): no minimum balance to earn interest, we provide checks, check images with monthly statement if desired.
VISA ATM/DEBIT CARD:
* Visa ATM/Debit Card: A convenient way to access your checking account. Use it to purchase goods and services anywhere Visa is accepted - at more than 16 million locations worldwide. It works for every day purchases that you might usually pay for with a check or cash. The amount of your purchase is deducted from your checking account, just as if you had written a paper check. You can also use it 24-hours a day, seven days a week, to make cash withdrawals and transfer between accounts at Transfund and Cirrus locations worldwide.
Announcing Added Security on Your Debit Card - FraudWatch
El Reno RIL Credit Union is proud to announce extra security enhancements to our debit card program. Visa Check Cards will soon feature special transaction monitoring by FraudWatch PLUS. A sophisticated system will learn your spending habits, and when a transaction is not consistent with your usual patterns, a representative from Fraud Prevention Services may contact you to verify the transaction was performed by you, and that your card is safely in your possession. If you don't have a Rock Island Credit Union checking account and VISA Check Card, stop by today and get started!
To report a lost or stolen ATM/Debit VISA card after hours, please call 1-800-791-2525
MONEY MARKET ACCOUNTS:
* Money Market Accounts: Our money market account is an alternative to a regular savings or share draft account. If you have over $2500.00 to invest, but need availability to your funds, the money market is the savings account for you. While paying higher dividends than the regular savings account, it offers more flexibility than certificates. You may make up to three withdrawals per month and there is no penalty for early withdrawal.
* Share Certificate: A share certificate always earns you more than a regular savings account because you deposit a specified amount for an established period of time. Interest earned is paid monthly. Certificate maturities vary from 3 months to 60 months. A minimum of $500.00 is required and there is a penalty for early withdrawal. Interest rate depends on the amount of deposit and term of certificate desired.
* IRA, Roth IRA and Educational IRA: You may make contributions up to your limit throughout the year or we can arrange regular automatic deposits from a share or share draft account, or through payroll deduction. We will accept direct transfers and/or rollovers from your present plan. Funds will be deposited in an IRA certificate at the same rate and terms offered under the share certificates.
Click on the "Services" button for a listing of additional services we provide.